Rhonda Petree, our roving reporter, has been busy following LAMSIG talks and workshops, over the next few days you can read regular blogs from the conference… Imagine Your Organization’s Awayday When Liam Brown asked the audience what kind of “awayday” we might envision, my partner said all she could think of was a “spa-awayday.” We […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @iatefl: Session recordings from our World Teachers' Day Web Conference are now available online! Simply go to: https://t.co/O60MQv0vJF… 13:04:50 Tue 8 October 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @nowdosa1: Lots of useful advice and wisdom for looking after yourself and personal development from Rachael Roberts at https://t.co/mA1… 10:51:28 Mon 9 September 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: @tdsig @IATEFL_TTEdSIG @IATEFL_LAMSIG @iatefl_besig @iatefl_yltsig @PronSIG @Lit_SIG @iatefl_gisig @IPSENSIG @iatefl_teasig @IA… 13:30:45 Tue 27 August 2019 from TweetDeck
- Are you sending in a speaker proposal for next year's IATEFL conference? Consider registering for our PCE on engag… https://t.co/z4IvnjOW14 08:30:30 Thu 22 August 2019 from TweetDeck
- The next event we are involved in is the "Joint Forces for Joint Goals: Strengthening EMI through ESP/TTEd/LAM" con… https://t.co/d16zmdiOlq 11:32:43 Mon 19 August 2019 from TweetDeck