Image by nugroho dwi hartawan from Pixabay In this post I have attempted to collect and collate the various pieces of advice and suggestions that have come up in the first few days of the facebook discussion group “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19″at https://www.facebook.com/groups/schoolmanagementcovid/ I’ve divided the ideas up into 3 sections: […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Rhonda Petree, our roving reporter, has been busy following LAMSIG talks and workshops, over the next few days you can read regular blogs from the conference… Imagine Your Organization’s Awayday When Liam Brown asked the audience what kind of “awayday” we might envision, my partner said all she could think of was a “spa-awayday.” We […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- https://t.co/gtYsdt3MBn 09:03:52 Mon 9 November 2020 from TweetDeck
- @Lindsay_Warwick and LAMSIG coordinator @adhockley 's recent plenary talks at @English_Aus are featured in… https://t.co/u6mNknJauR 06:35:10 Sat 26 September 2020 from TweetDeck in reply to Lindsay_Warwick
- RT @iatefl: Booking is now open for the 54th International IATEFL Conference and Exhibition! Everything you need to know about #iatefl2021… 08:11:07 Fri 11 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @heimuoshutaiwan: Blog 10. The sales funnel. https://t.co/26F5IfeX3k 11:03:16 Mon 7 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: In this blog post, Claire Hart discusses how writers and editors can take control of their workload. Although not directly rela… 06:30:56 Fri 21 August 2020 from TweetDeck