Image by nugroho dwi hartawan from Pixabay In this post I have attempted to collect and collate the various pieces of advice and suggestions that have come up in the first few days of the facebook discussion group “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19″at https://www.facebook.com/groups/schoolmanagementcovid/ I’ve divided the ideas up into 3 sections: […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Rhonda Petree, our roving reporter, has been busy following LAMSIG talks and workshops, over the next few days you can read regular blogs from the conference… Imagine Your Organization’s Awayday When Liam Brown asked the audience what kind of “awayday” we might envision, my partner said all she could think of was a “spa-awayday.” We […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Our third 'What now?' Discussion Panel (Business Management) is going to take place on 10 July Friday 2020 at 10am… https://t.co/X5LM6NDREa 19:08:23 Fri 3 July 2020 from TweetDeck
- On this coming Tuesday, 30th June, NILE are hosting a panel discussion on ELT Management insights, featuring Martyn… https://t.co/oPPDSHII1I 08:51:58 Sun 28 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- The recording of the panel discussion earlier today on Academic Management is now up and available featuring… https://t.co/JAcJvdCOsM 15:19:26 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us in two hours at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can register for th… https://t.co/Ig5fYAeNa6 06:55:27 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us tomorrow (Friday 26 June) at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can st… https://t.co/Kpg4lm6rV9 10:32:52 Thu 25 June 2020 from TweetDeck