Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- This event is not connected directly to LAMSIG, but it is an excellent event for teacher trainers and academic mana… https://t.co/1Ydztnpym0 10:33:54 Fri 22 November 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @VisibleLearning: Read this excerpt from John Hattie and Arran Hamilton's "As Good as Gold? Why We Focus on the Wrong Drivers in Educati… 12:05:40 Tue 19 November 2019 from TweetDeck
- The very interesting and thought provoking webinar with Evrim Üstünlüoğlu on Design Thinking has now concluded. The… https://t.co/smT0viedlI 14:39:54 Thu 14 November 2019 from TweetDeck
- Don't forget the LAMSIG webinar on Design Thinking with Evrim Üstünlüoğlu at 1.30 pm UK time today! Details and we… https://t.co/rZD0BS4tyz 10:16:18 Thu 14 November 2019 from TweetDeck
- First of three articles/blog posts on the subject of teacher observation by Amanda Howard. Very well worth reading… https://t.co/fH7Zr3j7Lm 11:08:46 Wed 13 November 2019 from TweetDeck