Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- @tonyhardham The reference list at the end of this article might be helpful? https://t.co/LZARJvZoTe 08:03:39 Wed 3 June 2020 from TweetDeck in reply to tonyhardham
- Good piece about performance reviews (not education specific, but still rings a lot of bells) https://t.co/kwBclVfgGW 11:29:01 Fri 29 May 2020 from TweetDeck
- Using Appreciative Inquiry in giving feedback on remote teaching https://t.co/JglOw3xg52 https://t.co/pS3gUcIZ2F 07:55:34 Tue 26 May 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @kath_martink: A positive Q&A with Sarah Mercer #lamsig #elt #efl #health #wellbeing https://t.co/sVdrP5C87D https://t.co/lIPUGDzoT3 11:14:39 Sun 3 May 2020 from TweetDeck
- Don't forget our Q&A session on managing teacher wellbeing with Sarah Mercer today at 4pm CET (3pm UK time) More d… https://t.co/FiYhhLTO2H 08:51:37 Wed 29 April 2020 from TweetDeck