Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @sixthformpoet: ONE My dad died. Classic start to a funny story. He was buried in a small village in Sussex. I was really close to my d… 06:34:07 Mon 10 June 2019 from Twitter for Android
- RT @MaWSIG: Wish we could triple like or something. Hope you had a great day. Thank you all for your hard work! Please retweet missed SIGs… 17:47:39 Sat 8 June 2019 from TweetDeck
- The recording of @heimuoshutaiwan's very useful and practical webinar on "Understanding teacher development needs –… https://t.co/rjH7JWN4gN 06:03:50 Mon 3 June 2019 from TweetDeck
- 5 minutes to go! https://t.co/rCe3vrBn93 10:53:55 Sat 1 June 2019 from TweetDeck
- Don't forget - in about 2 hours (at noon UK time), Gerhard Erasmus will be delivering a webinar on Understanding t… https://t.co/IPUpSPADZb 08:54:51 Sat 1 June 2019 from TweetDeck