We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- There's a lot of value to all academic managers in this thread https://t.co/FheYSivjKn 08:13:17 Wed 19 September 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @adhockley: Our next webinar is being presented by Maria Araxi Sachpazian on "Lesson Observations: A flawed tool or an invaluable aid?".… 07:37:32 Mon 17 September 2018 from TweetDeck
- As you probably know LAMSIG was involved in the ELT Forum conference in Bratislava in June. If you want to get a f… https://t.co/JGQYIRTfwY 09:22:22 Sun 16 September 2018 from TweetDeck
- To follow the news from the LAMSIG event in Cork use the hashtag #LAMELT 13:23:18 Sat 15 September 2018 from Twitter for Android
- RT @ELTIreland: One step closer with printed programs! Join us on Saturday in Cork, tickets still available but going fast :) @IATEFL_LAMSI… 09:39:44 Thu 13 September 2018 from TweetDeck