We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- "Effective organizations are communities of engaged human beings, not collections of passive human resources." https://t.co/oHBNVVoRfH 10:48:19 Mon 25 September 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @ITLegge: A timeless post from @RachaelTESOL > Three things to make your school great https://t.co/WNf5Gtl9Xg #ELTmanagement 06:59:23 Thu 7 September 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @teacherphili: Call for speakers at the joint #TDSIG #LAMSIG PCE in Brighton next April. https://t.co/I8IVEUzotG via @seburnt https://t.… 09:44:48 Sat 29 July 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @CeciELT: Why not send a proposal to speak at our joint PCE? #iatefl #tdsig #lamsig https://t.co/MSiE5D71k0 09:44:33 Sat 29 July 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @Mintzberg141: Making a #school more efficient is easy so long as you don’t care about learning. -- https://t.co/VDmQ8UQXOG 09:15:33 Thu 20 July 2017 from TweetDeck