We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Tomorrow is the last day for registration for the LAMSIG PCE on "Engagement". It looks like it will be an excellen… https://t.co/v6nFQYG4cj 13:14:35 Wed 2 June 2021 from TweetDeck
- The recordings from Saturday's excellent event "Festival of Ideas" are now available to LAMSIG members. To access… https://t.co/eMgcJZQS5P 09:15:54 Tue 23 March 2021 from TweetDeck
- Join Burak Aydin for his talk at the online LAMSIG Festival of Ideas on March 20, 2021. More information here:… https://t.co/haJOhigkcn 21:56:03 Wed 17 March 2021 from TweetDeck
- Join Lucie Cotterill for her talk at the online LAMSIG Festival of Ideas on March 20, 2021. More information here:… https://t.co/3BxG4kEk7h 12:38:26 Wed 17 March 2021 from TweetDeck
- Join Jon Glendinning for his plenary at the online LAMSIG Festival of Ideas on March 20, 2021. More information her… https://t.co/U3xz8jY1uO 10:14:17 Wed 17 March 2021 from TweetDeck