We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Coming up, a webinar on a very vital topic for managers in ELT: Phil Longwell - 'Mental Health Training for Employe… https://t.co/GZMI54w7un 09:07:26 Tue 3 July 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @ELTIreland: We’re calling speakers with ideas/experience in Leadership & Management for our joint event with LAMSiG. Send us your propo… 06:06:15 Thu 21 June 2018 from Twitter for Android
- RT @ELTIreland: Check out this throw back from our last joint event with LAMSiG. Let it inspire you to email us your proposal for a talk on… 12:49:00 Fri 15 June 2018 from Twitter for Android
- RT @ELTIreland: Have an idea about Leadership and Management? We're proudly calling for proposals for our joint event in Cork with LAMSiG.… 18:28:21 Mon 11 June 2018 from Twitter for Android
- RT @ChrisPatrickF: Another great co-hosted event from @ELTIreland, this time with @IATEFL_LAMSIG and in the wonderful city of #cork! Put it… 17:36:40 Mon 11 June 2018 from Twitter for Android