We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @iatefl: You may remember back at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 we ran a series called #iateflSIGSunday. If you would like t… 09:25:02 Tue 14 May 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @Eaquals: This June, @IATEFL_LAMSIG will take place in beautiful Bratislava. For further details and to register: https://t.co/G9vqolBQ1… 09:17:55 Tue 14 May 2019 from TweetDeck
- Listen to @ChrisPatrickF talk about the upcoming LAMSIG Slovakia conference - and then sign up and book your trip!… https://t.co/qmlYGk3GhH 10:24:37 Fri 3 May 2019 from TweetDeck
- ACEIA (Andalusia) have a call for proposals out for their conference in November. They have a management strand at… https://t.co/FHdG2RCPZD 09:31:41 Fri 3 May 2019 from TweetDeck
- Do you know how easy it is to get to Bratislava? Fly to Vienna from pretty much anywhere and there is a direct bus… https://t.co/csfcXDU3FS 14:36:09 Thu 2 May 2019 from TweetDeck