We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Ania Kolbuszewska's excellent webinar on "The Elusive Art of Giving Feedback" has now taken place. Recording here: https://t.co/u5xRHzLv4v 12:57:57 Mon 22 May 2017 from TweetDeck
- Don't forget! Our next webinar on Monday 22nd May Ania Kolbuszewska "The Elusive Art of Giving Feedback" Details:… https://t.co/eivP0SLC3u 06:26:10 Thu 18 May 2017 from TweetDeck
- Our next webinar "The Elusive Art of Giving Feedback" on May 22nd with Ania Kolbuszewska https://t.co/7j7ioy8Sw0 https://t.co/W3EDYIw6eh 07:47:27 Wed 10 May 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @TeflEquity: @adhockley talks about diversity, recruitment and the learning organisation: https://t.co/ASAqBR6UR7 cc @IATEFL_LAMSIG #web… 20:09:26 Sat 15 April 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @JoshSRound: Hats worn by academic manager? George Pickering session on Inductions @IATEFL_LAMSIG #iatefl2017 https://t.co/tQgWI5nI3A 07:17:13 Tue 4 April 2017 from TweetDeck