We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- @Liam_ELT It was recorded, Liam. I guess you saw the follow up tweet to that effect? 13:07:08 Thu 24 May 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to Liam_ELT
- Vinnie Nobre's excellent and informative webinar on "Using performance indicators to assess institutional effective… https://t.co/s5JXUo4bO9 16:12:55 Wed 23 May 2018 from TweetDeck
- Remember our webinar with Vinicius Nobre on "Using Performance Indicators to assess institutional effectiveness in… https://t.co/JmXGb2pYDL 14:44:52 Wed 23 May 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @brianklaas: If there are any Italian to English translators out there, I’m pretty sure the restaurant I’m at in Naples could use your h… 04:11:42 Tue 15 May 2018 from Twitter for Android
- The amazing and prolific @heimuoshutaiwan has given us another excellent Blog post about our showcase day… https://t.co/osHCjyUHrF 16:33:04 Sun 13 May 2018 from TweetDeck