We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Free Training Day for ELT Academic Managers and Trainers put on by @IHWorld this coming Saturday. Go to this link… https://t.co/K1rgUEk1J9 07:08:40 Thu 21 January 2021 from TweetDeck
- A reminder about our March festival of ideas event. We're looking for presenters who can offer valuable insights t… https://t.co/A5ySoT0Ol9 07:58:13 Mon 18 January 2021 from TweetDeck
- Call for proposals: LAMSIG Online Festival of Ideas "New Approaches for New Realities" March 20th 2021 Details her… https://t.co/Ngxm51qc0E 13:54:49 Mon 11 January 2021 from TweetDeck
- 2020 has certainly been a challenging year for many of us, but we hope very much that 2021 will be significantly be… https://t.co/FKHAmQoeNX 12:12:56 Wed 23 December 2020 from TweetDeck
- Our own Gerhard Erasmus on going freelance - @MaWSIG @IATEFL_TTEdSIG https://t.co/9hNuS0uwLV 11:16:00 Wed 23 December 2020 from TweetDeck