We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @seburnt: Online registration for the @TDSIG @IATEFL_LAMSIG pre-conference event at #iatefl2018 closes on Thursday, March 22. A few extr… 15:39:43 Tue 20 March 2018 from TweetDeck
- Want to come to our PCE? Some more places have been made available! Check out the amazing Guide for Delegates ava… https://t.co/FLGqYseR7p 15:37:47 Tue 20 March 2018 from TweetDeck
- As well as the PCE in Brighton, be sure to come along to our Showcase event too - bringing together some of the mos… https://t.co/ecH5bjb5Cf 14:20:45 Wed 7 March 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @iatefl: Just 5 weeks to go until the #iatefl2018 conference starts in Brighton with 11 different SIG pre-conference events on Mon 9 Apr… 09:30:42 Mon 5 March 2018 from TweetDeck
- The webinar with Deniz Kurtoglu Eken on Institutional Research has now taken place. A recording can be viewed by cl… https://t.co/n8SykU5WV1 17:09:38 Thu 1 March 2018 from TweetDeck