Resources and support for language teaching managers dealing with the challenges caused by the Covid-19 pandemic
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Our third 'What now?' Discussion Panel (Business Management) is going to take place on 10 July Friday 2020 at 10am… https://t.co/X5LM6NDREa 19:08:23 Fri 3 July 2020 from TweetDeck
- On this coming Tuesday, 30th June, NILE are hosting a panel discussion on ELT Management insights, featuring Martyn… https://t.co/oPPDSHII1I 08:51:58 Sun 28 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- The recording of the panel discussion earlier today on Academic Management is now up and available featuring… https://t.co/JAcJvdCOsM 15:19:26 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us in two hours at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can register for th… https://t.co/Ig5fYAeNa6 06:55:27 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us tomorrow (Friday 26 June) at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can st… https://t.co/Kpg4lm6rV9 10:32:52 Thu 25 June 2020 from TweetDeck