Resources and support for language teaching managers dealing with the challenges caused by the Covid-19 pandemic
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- @Lindsay_Warwick and LAMSIG coordinator @adhockley 's recent plenary talks at @English_Aus are featured in… https://t.co/u6mNknJauR 06:35:10 Sat 26 September 2020 from TweetDeck in reply to Lindsay_Warwick
- RT @iatefl: Booking is now open for the 54th International IATEFL Conference and Exhibition! Everything you need to know about #iatefl2021… 08:11:07 Fri 11 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @heimuoshutaiwan: Blog 10. The sales funnel. https://t.co/26F5IfeX3k 11:03:16 Mon 7 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: In this blog post, Claire Hart discusses how writers and editors can take control of their workload. Although not directly rela… 06:30:56 Fri 21 August 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @iatefl: The ELT Leadership & Management SIG aims to raise awareness among the ELT profession of management issues; contribute to the de… 08:56:25 Thu 20 August 2020 from TweetDeck