This year, LAMSIG is pleased to announce that we have a roving reporter, Rhonda Petree. Here is Rhonda’s preview of the LAMSIG events at the upcoming IATEFL conference Transformational. Mindfulness. Trust. Change. Systematic. These are just some of the words that piqued my interest upon glancing through the LAMSIG sessions in the 2019 IATEFL […]
LAMSIG Showcase 2018 by Gerhard Erasmus The LAMSIG Showcase took place on the 11th of April 2018 in the Buckingham Room at the Hilton Hotel in Brighton. It was an excellent day with a great variety of talks offering insight into management and leadership from a variety of contexts and perspectives. Is it just about […]
LAMSIG TDSIG PCE – Personalised Professional Development – Is it achievable? Text by Gerhard Erasmus @heimuoshutaiwan Photos by Marina Gonzalez @minushki The LAMSIG TDSIG joint pre-conference event (PCE) took place on 9 April 2018 in Brighton. The PCE was structured around 4 15-minute talks addressing issues related to personalised professional development and whether this was […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @iatefl: Booking is now open for the 54th International IATEFL Conference and Exhibition! Everything you need to know about #iatefl2021… 08:11:07 Fri 11 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @heimuoshutaiwan: Blog 10. The sales funnel. https://t.co/26F5IfeX3k 11:03:16 Mon 7 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: In this blog post, Claire Hart discusses how writers and editors can take control of their workload. Although not directly rela… 06:30:56 Fri 21 August 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @iatefl: The ELT Leadership & Management SIG aims to raise awareness among the ELT profession of management issues; contribute to the de… 08:56:25 Thu 20 August 2020 from TweetDeck
- Great post about rules in the workplace https://t.co/0PuU2duKse 08:17:09 Thu 20 August 2020 from TweetDeck