On April 19 during the IATEFL Global Get-together, four SIGs (Andy Hockley from LAMSIG, Lawrie Moore from LASIG, Sophia Mavridi from LTSIG, and Cecilia Lemos from TDSIG) came together to discuss Sustainable online teaching & learning in a panel discussion (moderated expertly by Tyson Seburn): As a profession with varying degrees of online teaching and […]
Archive | Covid-19 RSS feed for this section
Some of the topics that have come up in the last week Job descriptions for online teachers Some suggestions that were made: Reword face to face teacher job descriptions Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students’ reading, writing, and conversing skills. Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes. Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation […]
Subtitle: Maslow before Bloom Thanks everyone for another very supportive week on the Facebook group Language School Management in the time of Covid19. Thanks to everyone involved for all your tips, help, encouragement, empathy, and positivity. I’m proud and humbled to be a small part of such a great community Remember to check out the […]
This blog is intended to collect, collate, and summarise the comments, stories, questions and ideas that come up in the conversations in the “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19” discussion group It’s very heartening to see the response to the group, and hearing some of the success stories that you’ve shared. I think […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Less than one month to go before our Online Festival of Ideas. 3 slots of 2 hours each. In each there will be o… https://t.co/1cuCZKHNEn 11:03:00 Fri 26 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Next Thursday! Go to the link below for more details and registration details English UK webinar in association w… https://t.co/yebWYEZPrJ 15:35:45 Fri 12 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Our sister SIG in TESOL Turkey is holding a conference later this month. Plenary speaker Dr. Dr Rıza Kadılar from… https://t.co/fq9Dqke7hL 12:56:01 Fri 12 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- This article is really important https://t.co/ShnQy4JX7m 10:01:14 Thu 11 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Great article by our soon-to-be-coordinator Gerhard Erasmus @heimuoshutaiwan in Humanising Language Teaching mag -… https://t.co/gfxSlt24SL 14:13:00 Mon 8 February 2021 from TweetDeck