On April 19 during the IATEFL Global Get-together, four SIGs (Andy Hockley from LAMSIG, Lawrie Moore from LASIG, Sophia Mavridi from LTSIG, and Cecilia Lemos from TDSIG) came together to discuss Sustainable online teaching & learning in a panel discussion (moderated expertly by Tyson Seburn): As a profession with varying degrees of online teaching and […]
Archive | Covid-19 RSS feed for this section
Some of the topics that have come up in the last week Job descriptions for online teachers Some suggestions that were made: Reword face to face teacher job descriptions Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students’ reading, writing, and conversing skills. Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes. Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation […]
Subtitle: Maslow before Bloom Thanks everyone for another very supportive week on the Facebook group Language School Management in the time of Covid19. Thanks to everyone involved for all your tips, help, encouragement, empathy, and positivity. I’m proud and humbled to be a small part of such a great community Remember to check out the […]
This blog is intended to collect, collate, and summarise the comments, stories, questions and ideas that come up in the conversations in the “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19” discussion group It’s very heartening to see the response to the group, and hearing some of the success stories that you’ve shared. I think […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- https://t.co/gtYsdt3MBn 09:03:52 Mon 9 November 2020 from TweetDeck
- @Lindsay_Warwick and LAMSIG coordinator @adhockley 's recent plenary talks at @English_Aus are featured in… https://t.co/u6mNknJauR 06:35:10 Sat 26 September 2020 from TweetDeck in reply to Lindsay_Warwick
- RT @iatefl: Booking is now open for the 54th International IATEFL Conference and Exhibition! Everything you need to know about #iatefl2021… 08:11:07 Fri 11 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @heimuoshutaiwan: Blog 10. The sales funnel. https://t.co/26F5IfeX3k 11:03:16 Mon 7 September 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: In this blog post, Claire Hart discusses how writers and editors can take control of their workload. Although not directly rela… 06:30:56 Fri 21 August 2020 from TweetDeck