On April 19 during the IATEFL Global Get-together, four SIGs (Andy Hockley from LAMSIG, Lawrie Moore from LASIG, Sophia Mavridi from LTSIG, and Cecilia Lemos from TDSIG) came together to discuss Sustainable online teaching & learning in a panel discussion (moderated expertly by Tyson Seburn): As a profession with varying degrees of online teaching and […]
Archive | Covid-19 RSS feed for this section
Some of the topics that have come up in the last week Job descriptions for online teachers Some suggestions that were made: Reword face to face teacher job descriptions Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students’ reading, writing, and conversing skills. Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes. Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation […]
Subtitle: Maslow before Bloom Thanks everyone for another very supportive week on the Facebook group Language School Management in the time of Covid19. Thanks to everyone involved for all your tips, help, encouragement, empathy, and positivity. I’m proud and humbled to be a small part of such a great community Remember to check out the […]
This blog is intended to collect, collate, and summarise the comments, stories, questions and ideas that come up in the conversations in the “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19” discussion group It’s very heartening to see the response to the group, and hearing some of the success stories that you’ve shared. I think […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @elt_sponge: In this Sponge Chat, I had the pleasure to sit down with ELT management expert and co-author of Teacher to Manager, Andy Ho… 07:22:15 Mon 2 August 2021 from TweetDeck
- RT @iatefl: The deadline for #iatefl2022 scholarships is TOMORROW! We cannot accept any applications after the deadline so make sure you su… 15:04:07 Tue 27 July 2021 from TweetDeck
- RT @bedform: This is the editor-in-chief of the Lancet....... he is 100% correct. https://t.co/yZNkxjWkTQ 09:04:03 Mon 12 July 2021 from TweetDeck
- Tomorrow is the last day for registration for the LAMSIG PCE on "Engagement". It looks like it will be an excellen… https://t.co/v6nFQYG4cj 13:14:35 Wed 2 June 2021 from TweetDeck
- The recordings from Saturday's excellent event "Festival of Ideas" are now available to LAMSIG members. To access… https://t.co/eMgcJZQS5P 09:15:54 Tue 23 March 2021 from TweetDeck