On April 19 during the IATEFL Global Get-together, four SIGs (Andy Hockley from LAMSIG, Lawrie Moore from LASIG, Sophia Mavridi from LTSIG, and Cecilia Lemos from TDSIG) came together to discuss Sustainable online teaching & learning in a panel discussion (moderated expertly by Tyson Seburn): As a profession with varying degrees of online teaching and […]
Archive | Covid-19 RSS feed for this section
Some of the topics that have come up in the last week Job descriptions for online teachers Some suggestions that were made: Reword face to face teacher job descriptions Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students’ reading, writing, and conversing skills. Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes. Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation […]
Subtitle: Maslow before Bloom Thanks everyone for another very supportive week on the Facebook group Language School Management in the time of Covid19. Thanks to everyone involved for all your tips, help, encouragement, empathy, and positivity. I’m proud and humbled to be a small part of such a great community Remember to check out the […]
This blog is intended to collect, collate, and summarise the comments, stories, questions and ideas that come up in the conversations in the “Language School Management in the time of Covid-19” discussion group It’s very heartening to see the response to the group, and hearing some of the success stories that you’ve shared. I think […]
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Our third 'What now?' Discussion Panel (Business Management) is going to take place on 10 July Friday 2020 at 10am… https://t.co/X5LM6NDREa 19:08:23 Fri 3 July 2020 from TweetDeck
- On this coming Tuesday, 30th June, NILE are hosting a panel discussion on ELT Management insights, featuring Martyn… https://t.co/oPPDSHII1I 08:51:58 Sun 28 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- The recording of the panel discussion earlier today on Academic Management is now up and available featuring… https://t.co/JAcJvdCOsM 15:19:26 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us in two hours at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can register for th… https://t.co/Ig5fYAeNa6 06:55:27 Fri 26 June 2020 from TweetDeck
- Join us tomorrow (Friday 26 June) at 10am UK time for the second LAMSIG panel discussion on 'What Now?'. You can st… https://t.co/Kpg4lm6rV9 10:32:52 Thu 25 June 2020 from TweetDeck