This year, LAMSIG is pleased to announce that we have a roving reporter, Rhonda Petree. Here is Rhonda’s preview of the LAMSIG events at the upcoming IATEFL conference Transformational. Mindfulness. Trust. Change. Systematic. These are just some of the words that piqued my interest upon glancing through the LAMSIG sessions in the 2019 IATEFL […]
Archive | Events-future RSS feed for this section
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Less than one month to go before our Online Festival of Ideas. 3 slots of 2 hours each. In each there will be o… https://t.co/1cuCZKHNEn 11:03:00 Fri 26 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Next Thursday! Go to the link below for more details and registration details English UK webinar in association w… https://t.co/yebWYEZPrJ 15:35:45 Fri 12 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Our sister SIG in TESOL Turkey is holding a conference later this month. Plenary speaker Dr. Dr Rıza Kadılar from… https://t.co/fq9Dqke7hL 12:56:01 Fri 12 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- This article is really important https://t.co/ShnQy4JX7m 10:01:14 Thu 11 February 2021 from TweetDeck
- Great article by our soon-to-be-coordinator Gerhard Erasmus @heimuoshutaiwan in Humanising Language Teaching mag -… https://t.co/gfxSlt24SL 14:13:00 Mon 8 February 2021 from TweetDeck