This year, LAMSIG is pleased to announce that we have a roving reporter, Rhonda Petree. Here is Rhonda’s preview of the LAMSIG events at the upcoming IATEFL conference Transformational. Mindfulness. Trust. Change. Systematic. These are just some of the words that piqued my interest upon glancing through the LAMSIG sessions in the 2019 IATEFL […]
Archive | Events-future RSS feed for this section
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @nowdosa1: Lots of useful advice and wisdom for looking after yourself and personal development from Rachael Roberts at https://t.co/mA1… 10:51:28 Mon 9 September 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: @tdsig @IATEFL_TTEdSIG @IATEFL_LAMSIG @iatefl_besig @iatefl_yltsig @PronSIG @Lit_SIG @iatefl_gisig @IPSENSIG @iatefl_teasig @IA… 13:30:45 Tue 27 August 2019 from TweetDeck
- Are you sending in a speaker proposal for next year's IATEFL conference? Consider registering for our PCE on engag… https://t.co/z4IvnjOW14 08:30:30 Thu 22 August 2019 from TweetDeck
- The next event we are involved in is the "Joint Forces for Joint Goals: Strengthening EMI through ESP/TTEd/LAM" con… https://t.co/d16zmdiOlq 11:32:43 Mon 19 August 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @sixthformpoet: ONE My dad died. Classic start to a funny story. He was buried in a small village in Sussex. I was really close to my d… 06:34:07 Mon 10 June 2019 from Twitter for Android