Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- Henry Mintzberg on "communityship" "How can you recognize communityship in an organization? That’s easy. You feel… https://t.co/AvG3usHwQv 07:53:23 Tue 27 November 2018 from TweetDeck
- We are holding our call for proposals for the PCE in Liverpool open for one more week Details here… https://t.co/GvnxZxJ1iy 07:17:37 Tue 27 November 2018 from TweetDeck
- A reminder to put in a proposal to speak at next year's PCE in Liverpool. Details can be found here… https://t.co/wUjvats2Vk 13:21:16 Fri 23 November 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @mercedesviola: #IATEFL WeConference - Finding yourself as a teacher For more information https://t.co/TcEJc634NP @iatefl #tesol #ELT ht… 12:40:03 Thu 22 November 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @MaWSIG: Here’s what’s in store for day 1 of the @iatefl web conference. Starting 2 pm UK time, today. Free, but register to save your p… 11:57:24 Thu 22 November 2018 from TweetDeck