Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- 7 out of 9 of the LAMSIG committee (plus Charlie the Monkey) gather for a earnest look at various ELT management re… https://t.co/AfjZruXVAI 14:00:22 Wed 17 April 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @iatefl: Take a look at our membership page to find out about the benefits of joining IATEFL and becoming part of our global ELT communi… 12:49:10 Tue 16 April 2019 from TweetDeck
- I (@adhockley ) keep reading about situations in ELT in which management consult on change when they expect no resi… https://t.co/ey2GnS88Ne 11:24:50 Mon 15 April 2019 from TweetDeck
- Another blog post from @petree_rhonda reporting from the #IATEFL19 conference for #lamsig2019… https://t.co/PfRuokRXXs 08:59:44 Thu 11 April 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @neenaz_i: It was a privilege to be an @IATEFL_LAMSIG scholarship winner and have the chance to present at #iatefl2019 . What a wonderf… 21:08:06 Tue 9 April 2019 from Twitter for Android