Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- RT @TeflEquity: @adhockley talks about diversity, recruitment and the learning organisation: https://t.co/ASAqBR6UR7 cc @IATEFL_LAMSIG #web… 20:09:26 Sat 15 April 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @JoshSRound: Hats worn by academic manager? George Pickering session on Inductions @IATEFL_LAMSIG #iatefl2017 https://t.co/tQgWI5nI3A 07:17:13 Tue 4 April 2017 from TweetDeck
- Latest issue of LAMSIG magazine focuses mainly on questions related to recruitment. LAMSIG members will be receiv… https://t.co/h59z9c88PK 12:02:01 Fri 31 March 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @eilymurphy: interesting webinar w @adhockley @TeflEquity #teflequity #LAMSIG "Diversity in LTOs" bringing school managers and teachers… 07:36:45 Mon 27 March 2017 from TweetDeck
- SIG Coordinator Andy Hockley is doing a webinar for for TEFL Equity Advocates on Sunday if you're interested. https://t.co/VKrXHG4C6v 10:55:04 Wed 22 March 2017 from TweetDeck