We see LAMSIG as a venue for managers and leaders in ELT to share ideas, thoughts, best practices and simply to socialise and build a network of peers. In order to achieve that we urge you to use this site, or the LinkedIn page, or the Yahoo email discussion list to do just that.
Academic managers, directors of studies, school owners, senior teachers, coordinators, supervisors, principals, deputy heads, ADOSs, managers, directors, and anyone else involved in or interested in leadership and management in language teaching organisations.
We are a network of like minded individuals, sharing best practices, ideas, questions and resources.
LAMSIG on Twitter
- How do you recruit & induct new teachers (or other staff)? Do you have an effective and ethical recruitment policy?… https://t.co/KINZYWw75w 07:17:21 Tue 28 February 2017 from TweetDeck
- ELT Managers in the UK will find this conference worth attending https://t.co/OUixSgQfmN 14:44:01 Fri 24 February 2017 from TweetDeck
- For those who weren't able to attend Andy Curtis's excellent webinar yesterday, the recording can be viewed here:… https://t.co/EGd4oiIwyi 06:33:00 Thu 23 February 2017 from TweetDeck
- For those who weren't able to attend Andy Curtis's excellent webinar, the recording can now be viewed here:… https://t.co/q3xj1kEmaA 17:11:19 Wed 22 February 2017 from TweetDeck
- Just a reminder, webinar with Andy Curtis starts in 15 minutes . Enter here: https://t.co/Zlx4n8SHDM Details here: https://t.co/7j7ioy8Sw0 15:45:32 Wed 22 February 2017 from TweetDeck